Guardian Environmental Services Company, Inc., based in Newark, Delaware, is seeking a Construction Worker to perform general manual labor tasks including loading, unloading, lifting and moving of materials.
Responsibilities will include:
• Performs general labor task to include each of the trades (concrete etc.)
• Experience with all types of concrete construction (foundations, structural, flat work etc.) including finishing and formwork.
• Ability to read construction documents and drawings.
• Layout skills including use of site level and transit.
• Operating skills a plus
• Other tasks as assigned by leadership.
The following are requirements of the position:
• High School diploma or GED; minimum of one (1) years’ experience in the construction field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos.
• Ability to lift and carry 50+ lbs. Ability to move and climb freely about the worksite.
• Ability to pass physical and drug screen as required for state and government contract work.
• Willingness to travel is required.
Base pay is negotiable and will at times include overtime and benefits package including 401k with match is offered. Pre-employment drug screen, physical and background check is required.
Send resumes to email@example.com to be considered for this position. No phone calls please.
For more information about Guardian Environmental Services Company, Inc., please see our website at www.gesoncall.com.
Guardian Environmental is an EEO employer all M/F/V/D are encouraged to apply.