Guardian Environmental Services Company, Inc., based in Newark, Delaware, is seeking a Heavy Equipment Operator to operate heavy, off-road construction equipment in support of work related to construction, environmental remediation and/or utilities. Five year minimum experience and a valid CDL driver’s license is required.
Responsibilities will include:
• Operate with proficiency the following, but not limited to, equipment:
• Track and rubber tire loaders
• Roller (dirt and paving)
• Excavator (Hydraulic and rubber tired)
• Forklift trucks
• Motor Graders
• All size bulldozers
• Perform operations to final grade specifications.
• Read and understand construction plans and set grade stakes.
• Train equipment operators as required.
• Before, during and after operation perform maintenance on all equipment used.
• Operate and perform daily maintenance on engine and equipment.
The following are requirements of the position:
• Valid CDL
• Minimum of five (5) years’ experience general contracting equipment including ability to perform daily maintenance on equipment.
• OSHA 40-hour Hazwoper training
• Ability to read and understand stakes, construction plans and set final grade stakes.
• Willingness to travel
Excellent pay and benefits package including 401k with match is offered. Willingness to travel will be required for this position. Pre-employment drug screen, physical and background check is required.
Send resumes to email@example.com to be considered for this position. No phone calls please.
For more information about Guardian Environmental Services Company, Inc., please see our website at www.gesoncall.com.
Guardian Environmental is an EEO employer all M/F/V/D are encouraged to apply.