Guardian Environmental Services Company, Inc., based in Newark, Delaware, is seeking an Equipment Operator to operate heavy, off-road construction equipment both wheeled and tracked, related to construction, remediation and/or utilities. Has the ability to act as foreman when required. Capable of operating construction equipment and/or supervising operation of the same according to assigned division.
Responsibilities will include:
• Operate with proficiency the following, but not limited to, equipment:
• Track and rubber tire loaders
• Roller (dirt and paving)
• Excavator (Hydraulic and rubber tired)
• Forklift trucks
• Motor Graders
• All size bulldozers
• Perform operations to final grade specifications.
• Read and understand construction plans and set grade stakes.
• Train equipment operators as required.
• Perform maintenance on all equipment used: before, during and after operation.
• Operate and perform daily maintenance on engine and equipment.
• Perform all assigned duties in a safe manner and in compliance with appropriate policies and regulations.
The following are requirements of the position:
• Valid CDL license
• Minimum five (5) years construction experience as an equipment operator, including the ability to perform daily maintenance on equipment.
• Ability to read and understand construction plans, identify grades for excavation, and set final grade stakes.
• Willingness to travel
Excellent pay and benefits package including 401k with match is offered. Willingness to travel will be required for this position. Pre-employment drug screen, physical and background check is required.
Send resumes to email@example.com to be considered for this position. No phone calls please.
For more information about Guardian Environmental Services Company, Inc., please see our website at www.gesoncall.com.
Guardian Environmental is an EEO employer all M/F/V/D are encouraged to apply.