Guardian Environmental Services Company, Inc., based in Newark, Delaware, is seeking a Foreman for our Construction Division to supervise assigned crew of craft workers, act as supervisor on select projects, interface with clients and provide technical training to subordinates.
Responsibilities will include:
• Supervise all assigned personnel to insure project rules, procedures, safety requirements, etc. are met.
• Maintains communications and positive relations between clients, consultants and GES workforce.
• Manage the preparation and submittal of daily crew reports as required by GES and the client.
• Read blueprints, interpret and implement required activities as per plans/specs.
• Reviews materials to ensure conformance with specifications of project.
• Determines sequence of activities concerned with project.
• Implement work plans, quality control and site safety plans.
• Communicate and enforce all company safety policies, rules and procedures as outlined in the company safety program.
• Perform additional assignments per supervisor’s direction.
The following are requirements of the position:
• Minimum of ten (10) years of field experience as a carpenter, finisher, or operator, including at least three (3) years in a leadership role such as Foreman, lead carpenter, or other supervisory role.
• Ability to read, interpret, and implement construction plans and details for projects.
• Ability to effectively communicate with the client, other contractors, and crew members.
• Ability to effectively lead and manage employees.
• Ability to lift and carry 50+ lbs. Ability to move and climb freely about the worksite.
• Willingness to travel.
• Ability to pass drug screen and physical per requirements of state and government contract work.
Base pay is negotiable and will at times include overtime and benefits package including 401k with match is offered. Pre-employment drug screen, physical and background check is required.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this position. No phone calls please.
For more information about Guardian Environmental Services Company, Inc., please see our website at www.gesoncall.com.
Guardian Environmental is an EEO employer all M/F/V/D are encouraged to apply.